NEW STUDENTS ALWAYS WELCOME
new student special $25 for unlimited classes (yoga and barre) for 2 weeks
New to Yoga? Consider yourself too tight, inflexible, or high strung for yoga? Yoga Core and More classes will inspire the yogi in you. By focusing on yoga fundamentals we develop body awareness, learn basic postures, focus on proper alignment, and practice coordinating the breath and movements gracefully together. Develop a connection to your physical and energetic body while cultivating strength, balance, and relaxation. Call or email us if you have any questions about which class best suits your needs.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR FIRST YOGA CLASS:
- Arrive 20 minutes early to sign the waiver, tour the studio, and have time to settle in.
- Bring a mat, water bottle and towel, or rent them from our studio.
- Wear fitted exercise clothes that you feel comfortable moving in.
- If taking a hot class, try to hydrate before and after class.
Yoga Studio Etiquette:
- Be on time: This respects your classmates and the teacher, and will give you the right amount of time you need to relax and enjoy your session completely.
- Remove shoes before entering the yoga rooms.
- No cell phones, electronics, or gum will be permitted in the yoga rooms.
- Observe silence: While class is in session, be mindful about others meditative and calming practices. You'll be able to focus and meditate better when you are able to be silent and refrain from excessive noise.
- Pause when needed: If you need a break, don't be afraid to lie on your back (hot classes) or take child's pose until you are ready to take part again.